Seats left: 6
Data Science Practical Use Case with IBM Watson Studio on Cloud
A practical use-case implementation where we show how to infuse Data Science and AI into a business application using Watson Studio, Cognos embedded dashboarding, Watson Machine Learning and AutoAI. In this workshop, you will go through an end-to-end scenario where Data Science and AI technology will be applied to enhance an application.
Date: May 28 from 9:00 to 16:00 Central European Time
Workshop format: a technical workshop with presentations, demos and hands-on exercises.
Location: this is an online workshop. Participants and instructors will communicate via WebEx Meetings.
Audience: Data practitioners, Data scientists, Technical IT professionals, IT Architects.
Prerequisites for attendees:
- you will use your laptops to view presentations and perform exercises
- have IBM Cloud account. If you don't have it yet, you can create it for free at https://cloud.ibm.com/login
- Webex Meetings installed on your computer. You can install it when you join the workshop, as your web browser will prompt you for Webex installation
- some familiarity with data management can help, but is not mandatory
Registration: to register at this workshop, you must be logged in at this web site using the menu option Login. If you don't have a user ID at this web site yet, create it by clicking on Login, then Sign up (link at the bottom). Then check your mailbox to verify your new user ID. After that, return to this page and register to the workshop by clicking the Register button at the bottom. You can always see the workshops you are registered at, using the menu option My events. Your registration is confirmed when you receive an e-mail with the link to the WebEx video conference. This confirmation e-mail will be sent at least three days before the workshop or earlier.
Price: this workshop is free of charge for all who register at this web site.
We will show how to start analyzing historical datasets, composing decision-support dashboards, building a predictive model, and applying this to infuse AI into the application. The workshop will be organized around presentations and associated demonstrations of selected features of IBM Watson Studio on Cloud, with associated practical hands-on labs where participants with learn how to apply these features. We will discuss and use the following features and services:
· Watson Studio on IBM Cloud: performing Exploratory Data Analysis on data assets
· Data Refinery: prepare and shape data assets
· Cognos Dashboard Embedded: turn data assets into decision-support dashboards
· Watson Machine Learning and AutoAI to build predictive models
Please Login to register in this event!