Seats left: 41
Introducing Cloud Pak for Integration with Focus on API Connect
During this workshop, you will experience the new Cloud Pak for Integration especially with API Connect. This Cloud Pak has been designed to quickly implement API Connect and other integration components. We will cover some aspects of API Connect version 2018.4 with container technology and microservices.
Date: May 6 from 9:00 to 17:00 Central European Time
Workshop format: this is a technical workshop with presentations, demos and hands-on exercises.
Audience: technical and development roles.
Prerequisites for attendees:
- you will use your laptops to view demos and perform exercises
- have IBM Cloud account. If you don't have it yet, you can create it for free at ibm.biz/cloud-4-dev
Location: this is an online workshop. Participants and instructors will communicate via WebEx video conference.
Registration: to register at this workshop, you must be logged in at this web site using the menu option Login. If you don't have a user ID at this web site yet, create it by clicking on Login, then Sign up (link at the bottom), then check your mailbox to verify your new user ID. Then return to this page and register to the workshop by clicking the Register button at the bottom. You can always see the workshops you are registered at, using the menu option My events. Your registration is confirmed when you receive an e-mail with the link to the WebEx video conference. This confirmation e-mail will be sent at least three days before the workshop or earlier.
Price: this workshop is free of charge for all who register at this web site.
IBM Cloud Pak for Integration, previously announced as IBM Cloud Integration Platform, offers a single unified platform for your integration needs. It is ideal for integration projects and innovation. Cloud Pak for Integration deploys integration capabilities easily and simply into a managed private cloud environment. Component capabilities can be deployed within containers in the feature-rich Cloud Pak for Integration private cloud environment, and also as traditional, stand-alone on-premises programs: API Connect, APP Connect, MQ, IBM Advanced Streams, Aspera and DataPower.
API Connect is a complete solution that helps:
- Quickly configure your API management solution and rapidly create new APIs from existing business assets or cloud services through configuration and a no-coding approach.
- Manage your APIs with business-level controls by setting varying levels of consumption entitlements and managing the application developer.
- Transform and grow your business with insights through detailed analytics with structured filtered searches and navigation capabilities.
- Acquire partners and innovative application developers, both internally and externally, through an attractive developer portal that can be tailored to your brand.
- Secure, control, and optimise access to your APIs using leading standard industry practices.
- Reduce resolution time with supplied operational monitoring and debugging capabilities.
- New : Introduction to Cloud Pak for Integration : it set up the appropriate organizational models and governance practices to support agile integration, simplifies the management of your integration architecture and reduce cost with IBM Cloud Pak™ for Integration and integrate across any on-premises or Kubernetes cloud environment with a container-based platform that's designed to support the scale, flexibility and security you need.
- Introduction to Cloud Paks
- IBM Cloud Pak for Integration Overview
- CP4I Architecture and Installation
- Cloud Pak for Integration -Console Demo
- Deploy an Integration App -Lab with MQ, ACE and APIC
- API Connect Overview
- API Connect Demo
- Create and Run APIs
- Create and Deploy API -Lab
- Manage APIs
- API Developer Portal and Analytics
Please Login to register in this event!