Seats left: 10
IBM Cloud – Container Workshop
The containerization, Docker and Kubernetes are already used broadly for application modernization, creating cloud native application, DevOps practices and deploying complex microservices landscapes. They are becoming a de-facto standard for new world of resource virtualisation.
Date: from May 14 at 10:00 to May 15 at 16:00 Central European Time
IBM invites you to join our IBM Cloud Container Workshop on the 14th and 15th May 2019 in IBM Hungary office (Budapest, 1117 Neumann J. u. 1.). It is a 2 day hands-on event to help Clients and Business Partners understand how IBM Cloud Kubernetes Services (IKS) and IBM Cloud Private (ICP) can help our customers to handle complex hybrid container environments.
The workshop includes lectures, discussions on how IKS and ICP work, hands-on exercises that participants can use to better understand what IKS and ICP do and how they are operating. During this workshop we'll look at a few examples and talk about the approaches how applications are being developed and deployed in container environment.
- Day 1 (14.05.2019) – 10:00-17:00
- Day 2 (15.05.2019) – 10:00-16:00
At the end of this workshop, participants will have covered the following topics:
- Docker overview and hands-on labs
- Kubernetes overview and IKS / ICP positioning as service / product offerings
- IKS and ICP deep dive including hands-on labs
- Using Helm charts to deploy applications (including hands-on lab)
- DevOps practices in IKS and ICP
- Applications patterns
- Monitoring applications in container environments
- Active user at IBM Cloud. Register here: https://cloud.ibm.com
- Active user at GitHub. Register at https://github.com
Please Login to register in this event!